The Juristu Group
– No cure no pay
– Debt collection
– Across Europe
We are located in 14 countrys across Europe. For adresses of our offices press on a country you want to see.
Our debt collectors are on top of your file. The debtor will be given 10 days to pay. 85% of claims are paid within 10 days. This percentage is already rising to 90%.
Debt collection agency Juristu is an expert in collecting outstanding claims. We work with the 10 day approach.
With this we are very successful. In 10 days, the debtor must pay or arrange a settlement.
85% of our progress succeeds in this easy way.
There can always be a conflict, both business and private. We of Juristu can assist you in any conflict. This can be from a business dispute to a private dispute.
The assignment was quickly and expectedly performed by Juristu.
Juristu often collects invoices for me. They are real professionals!
Juristu’s finest is the speed of everything they do.
Juristu has her own unique 10 day approach. This means that the debtor will have 10 days to pay.
In those 10 days, Juristu is increasing the pressure. This approach is nothing but a very successful approach. 85% of claims paid within that 10 days. The remaining 15% will be collected by the court.
Juristu is one of Europe`s most successful debt collection agencies. This is due to the tight and consistent approach. Juristu uses the 10 day approach. This means that our debtor will have 10 days to pay. Each file is handled by one of our experienced collection lawyers. For you an advantage that you always have a permanent contact. Should we not succeed in collecting money we can also collect through the court.